Thursday, December 2, 2010

Craftmas 2010!

November has come and gone, and I've already started new projects!
I meant to make this post yesterday, but it is nearing the end of the semester and I am trying to get last minute work done for my online classes. With that out of the way, I'm here to proudly announce that this December I am officially changing Christmas to CRAFTMAS 2010!

I am taking on the huge project of making most, if not all, of my christmas presents! I'm going to try to post each day with progress pictures of my different projects and hopefully I will get done with everything come December 24/25!

Since I haven't taken any pictures of what I have done yet, I'm going to share a picture of the Granny Square Blanket that I finished just last week that I began as a Christmas gift. It's a lot bigger now than in the picture I'm posting, but I'd hate to make a post with no craft!

Stay tuned for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment