Friday, December 3, 2010

Craftmas - In progress - Sushi Scarf

One of my best friends hated sushi for the longest time. She had a bad experience at a Chinese restaurant when she was younger, and ever since then has stayed away from sushi. Just this year, after much prodding from myself and our other friends, she finally tried REAL (and good!) sushi and is now ADDICTED.

I recently bought Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies 
and let my friend look through and pick what she wanted for christmas. She chose the Sushi Scarf!

I'm not done with it yet, but I am inching closer each day! Hopefully I can get it done or near completion by the end of this weekend.
Here's a progress shot of all the Maki I've made (currently at 18 of the 26).

I can't wait to get all of the maki done so I can move onto the pieces of sushi *A*

No comments:

Post a Comment