Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Craft round up!


  

2011 has been a very busy year for me, full of lots of things, and lots of crafts I haven't posted!
I thought I'd be a good girl and try to keep my blog up to date because it's nice to be able to have a place where all my crafts are, just in case I want to show people :)

So enjoy the crafts I have made from the last post (january of this year! OMG!) to my current finished product. They are in chronological order...to best my knowledge.

Rainbow Mohawk baby hat for my god-daughter Isabelle, made sometime in Feb when the weather was still cold.







A bear amigurumi I made for a "craft" trade with a friend. She loves Adventure Time, so I named him Finn Bear and gave him a Finn hat and backpack.

A cute dessert cake made out of felt.

A mini birthday cake amigurumi for my friend Jasmine. I embroidered "Happy B-day Jaz! 2011" on the underside. Just in case she forgot who gave it to her.
A croceted nesting doll bookmark made for a bookmark swap on swap-bot.

And the roundup is ended with a Boston Red Sox baby hat commissioned by a friend! There are probably some crafts I'm missing, but I"ll get to them eventually! I'm lucky that I remember to take pictures of everything! Tune in next time and thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment