I like to experiment though, and so today I come to you bearing a recipe that tastes delicious, is quick, and isn't a lot of work! The type of dessert that I like best :)
"Not Scratch" Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- 1 bag of sugar cookie mix (I use Betty Crocker)
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter
- 2/4 cup Fresh strawberry puree
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup craisins (in the fruit aisle, essentially dried cranberries for those in the dark)
- 1 oz cream cheese
1. Pour sugar cookie mix into a mixing bowl with the semi-melted stick of butter and egg.
2. Wash strawberries, cut off tops and using a food processor chop the strawberries into eensy little pieces.
3. Add white chocolate chips, craisins and cream cheese and stir until it is mixed well.
4. Bake according to sugar cookie instructions (I cooked mine for about 13 minutes in a gas oven).
5. Enjoy your flippin cookies because they are delicious. You don't need anything else in the world except these cookies. Seriously, enjoy them.
Let me know if you guys try out the recipe and if you liked it!